- Your insurance can be used at our clinic
- Criteria for insurance usage e.g. age of child, need for GP referral letter etc.
- Payment terms e.g. co-payment (if any), pay first and claim later
- Terms of coverage for treatment and medication
- Limits of claim amount
- High Fever of 39°C & above
- Shortness of Breath
- Severe Vomiting and/or Vomiting of Blood
- Severe Abdominal Pain
- Fainting Spells
- Seizures & Fits
- Severe Allergic Reaction
1. We may need to stop walk-in registration earlier than 12.30pm (e.g. 11.30am) if there are too many patients in the queue (e.g. 80) with too long waiting time (e.g. 4-5 hours).
2. Average walk-in waiting time on Sunday ranges from 2-5 hours, depending on which part of the queue you belong to.
3. As per protocol, we do not register walk-in patients into the queue via phone as it would be unfair for those who physically queued much earlier before clinic opening. You do not need to bring your child to register, you may go home after registration and bring your child back to clinic at the estimated time. We will also give you a call to remind, a few patients before your turn.
4. We are unable to give the exact waiting time over the phone (only a rough estimation) because waiting time would have changed by the time you reach our clinic, due to a constant influx of walk-in patients.