Our Measures Against COVID-19
All of our Kids Clinics will operate as usual with no changes in the operating hours except for our Mt Alvernia clinic.
You can minimise travel during this period by locating our clinic nearest to your homes but existing patients are advised to continue care with your current paediatrician. For more information on our opening hours, click here.
Safety Measures in Our Clinics
From 12 May 2020, SafeEntry has been deployed to all healthcare institutes and it is now a mandatory requirement to check-in when you enter our clinic. Simply scan the QR code at the clinic, fill in your personal particulars and show the entry image to our clinic staff. Remember to check-out when you leave.
Kids Clinic will also be adopting strict precautionary measures in line with the MOH guidelines to protect you and your child. These are the safety measures implemented at all our Kids Clinic locations.
1. Screening of all our Patients
- Mandatory temperature checks.
- Checks for fever and/or respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, phlegm, runny/blocked nose, sore throat, breathlessness).
- Travel and contact history declaration.
2. Reducing Crowds in Clinic
- Limit accompanying persons per patient (if the clinic is crowded).
- Allocated seating the waiting area to maintain distance between patients.
3. Regular Disinfecting Protocol
- Wiping down of common surfaces.
- Wiping down of equipment after each patient.
4. Minimize Risk of Cross-Infection
- All our doctors are in PPE gear in the clinic.
- All our clinic nurses wear masks at all times.
- Regular washing of hands with soap or alcohol rub.
Changes in Admitting Hospitals of Paediatricians
Our PDs will only admit patients in the designated hospitals as shown below during this period until further notice.
|Dr Oh Meng Choo||Mount Elizabeth Novena|
|Dr Heng Siok Kheng|
Dr Wendy Sinnathamby
Dr Simon Ng
|Dr Leo Hamilton||Gleneagles|
|Dr Dave Ong||Thomson Medical Centre|
Tele-consult as an Alternative
In light of the current situation, you can also seek care from our specialists from the comfort of your home (for select cases) via tele-consultation through our Hidoc platform. Tele-consultation is available with Dr Leo Hamilton, Dr Heng Siok Kheng, Dr Dave Ong and Dr Wendy Sinnathamby. Find out more here.