Fast. Convenient. Efficient.
Open on Select Weekday Nights and Saturday Mornings
Medication Delivered Right to Your Doorstep
Teleconsultation Services For Select Cases
Get to Know Our Doctor
Dr Wendy Sinnathamby
General Paediatrician MBBS (UK), MRCP (UK), FRCPCH (UK)Dr Wendy Sinnathamby is a General Paediatrician with more than 20 years of experience. Dr Wendy completed her Paediatric specialist training in the UK and is experienced in newborn screening, growth and development screening, emergency paediatrics, vaccination, travel advice and adolescent medicine.
Popular Content from Doctor
Different Types of Newborn Vaccinations.
Place of Practice
1. For the safety of all patients, it is advisable for parents to carry out the ART swab test on their child prior to visiting the clinic.
2. Kindly show our clinic staff the ART swab test result.
3. Procedures such as nasal suction and nebulization will not be administered to children with COVID or to children who have not undergone an ART swab test.
Mon: 9.00am-12.30pm, 2.00pm-4.30pm
Tue & Thu: 9.00am-12.30pm, 2.00pm-4.30pm, 6.00pm-8.00pm
Wed: 9.00am-12.30pm (No doctor but clinic staff available)
Sat: 9.00am-12.30pm (walk-ins only)
Sun & PH: Closed
Registration closing time is subject to change depending on the volume of patients. Surcharges on weekend/night may apply.
Our Paediatric Services
At our Tampines clinic, we offer a comprehensive range of
services for children of all ages, from newborns to adolescents.
- Allergy Problems
- Baby & Newborn Care
- Childhood Infections
- Childhood Vaccinations / Immunisation
- Common Childhood Illnesses
- Developmental & Nutritional Assessment
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Newborn Screening
- Respiratory Problems
- Skin Problems
- Travel Health Advice & Vaccination
Get In Touch With Us Today
Want to know more about us or thinking of booking an appointment?
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch!